A&J SECTIONAL GARDEN BUILDINGS
Established in 1982, A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd is a family run business, with customer service at its core.
From its humble beginnings A&J has built a strong reputation to become the trusted supplier that it is today. A&J Sectional Buildings Ltd manufacture, deliver & construct a wide range of quality garden buildings, most of which can be adapted to suit your personal requirements.
All of our buildings are constructed with the following specifications unless otherwise stated.
• Tongue & groove shiplap cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on most walls.
• Heavy Duty Shiplap cladding on all Barnwells (Ex 19mm) 15mm finish.
• Tongue & groove Loglap cladding (Ex 19mm) 15mm finished on Euros & upgrade option.
• Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floors & roof.
• 18mm Moisture Resistant V313 Caberboard flooring on all buildings 8x8 feet or over in both directions (eg. 8x8 but not 9x7). Or as standard on the Barnwell,
• Holt & Weybourne ranges.
• A legally required ventilation gap at the back of buildings at roof level.
• Superior lock & key on doors (except Log stores, Deningtons & Playhouses).
• 3mm Toughened glass except acrylic on playhouses.
• Corner covers on buildings (except Log Stores, Space Savers, Streamlines, Deningtons & Playhouses).
• Heavy Duty Polyester based roofing felt used as standard.
• All buildings (unless upgraded to painted) treated internally & externally with a spirit based preservative